Everyday thousands of website owners search Google on how to make money online with their website. In this article I’m going to give you a simple 5 step system to generating income in 30 days.
You will be able to set up a website that helps people, you feel good about and provides you with a healthy residual cash-flow every month.
Before I go into that, i want to cover 1 big thing first. Without out this, none of what Im about to cover will work…
You must take your eyes off your problems, concerns and aspirations. And focus on your audiences problems, concerns and aspirations.
People will not read or care about your website, unless they know they can get some personal value from it.
If you do this, you will make gobs more money with your website. And you will actually build an audience that loves you.
So let’s get into the 5 steps:
1. Do research – Without doing any pre-planning your website has a 97% failure rate. Here is what you need to research…
– Find out who your ideal visitor is.
– Find out their age
– Find out their hobbies
– Find out their aspirations
– Find out their daily problems
– Find out how you can solve their problems with your content
You might not have the perfect answer to these, but by just thinking about them, you will be miles ahead of all other websites.
2. Build a blog not a website – Blogs encourage conversation, build audience, and create loyalty. Basic websites are stagnant and can’t serve your audience in an ongoing manner.
Make sure to use WordPress to build your blog. Have your own hosting, and just download the WordPress application onto it.
I know this is probably something you don’t know how to do, so search YouTube for a how-to video on how to install WordPress onto your hosting account.
3. Post multiple articles everyday – I realize you are probably new to blogging, but you only have 30 days to get good at it. To shorten your learning curve, you must write multiple times everyday.
I recommend my students to do a a minimum of 2 posts per day. If you can do 3 even better.
You will also give Google more reasons to send you more visitors by pumping out a lot of good content, multiple times a day.
4. Use Facebook – Chances are, you have a Facebook with some friends. Post 1 of your articles everyday to Facebook and just get it out there.
This will help build your website momentum and bring you in a few visitors everyday. Giving Google another reason to pay attention to you and bring you in traffic.
5. Build links to each of your posts – In order for search engines to find your blog, you must build links outside of your website that point to your posts. The more links you have pointing to a certain post, the more important the search engines think it is.
In turn, they will show your posts in searches and visitors will come read your content because of it.
Learning how to build links can take some time. So if it’s the first time you’ve heard this concept, just start by doing some research on effective ways of building links for each of your posts.
I personally recommend that you build at least 10 to 20 links for each of your posts.
I gave you these 5 steps in a fashion that allows you to do them everyday, this is how you will make money online with your website fast. Don’t change the formula, just get to work.
If you are serious about learning how to make money online, watch a free video on how to generate $500 to $1000 commissions everyday using simple internet tactics, click here.